Pest Control In Point Cook
Pest Treatment in Point Cook that is Harmless to Others, VIC
The whole aim of pest control in Point Cook is to eradicate the pests that are damaging your property, posing a threat to your health and are generally unpleasant. However, you want to do that without adversely affecting your own health or that of your family and pets.
Pest treatment can involve the spraying of chemicals or the placing of traps loaded with bait. People often worry, therefore, that these treatments may be a threat to themselves and others, and need reassurance before going ahead with control measures.
Pest Control in Point Cook: Why Zeropest Treatments are Completely Safe
Whereas old-style pesticides often kill several harmless creatures as well as the pests they were intended to destroy, modern versions are much more targeted and are intended for specific pests only. As a result, they are extremely effective in dealing with those pests but pose virtually no risk to adults, children and pets. We offer only the best pest control in Point Cook.
If you have any concerns, be assured that we will take every precaution to safeguard all our customers. As well as only using products and techniques that are completely safe, we also follow a strict procedure and take precautions that reduce the risks even further:
- Every treatment starts with a pest inspection at Point Cook premises to determine the type of pest, the extent of the problem and the treatment needed.
- An assessment of your situation will determine if there are children and pets in the property that may require extra precautions to be taken. These may include removing them from a room where we’re working and even out of the property at times. Let us know if you have any concerns and we’ll do our best to reassure you.
- We can provide material safety data sheets and other relevant information for all the products and techniques we use. We also keep records of everything we use, where we use it, the amount used and conditions at the time.
- Alternative treatments are available that will achieve similar results so we can discuss these and use the ones that are most acceptable to you. All our technicians are familiar with the various products and methods and can explain them to you so you understand what’s going to happen. We won’t start work until we’re sure you’re totally happy with what we’re going to do.
- Should you or anyone else in your property have health conditions that cause concern, seek medical advice before treatment starts. They are, however, more likely to be at risk from a pest infestation that is left untreated. Nevertheless, we want you to be totally at ease with the process.
Pest Control in Point Cook: Safe, Effective and Not Damaging for the Environment
Although safety is our prime concern, that doesn’t mean our treatments are less effective against pests. We always keep up-to-date with the latest developments to make sure we use the best products and techniques that are available.
At Zeropests Australia our treatments will get rid of pests efficiently but do not harm the environment. We’ll always use what’s best for you. The residential pest inspection methods we use have no risks whatsoever; to you or the property.
ABN: 41 380 244 622
Direct Deposit Bank Details: A/C Number: 416 098 072
BSB: 013 395
Please Quote Your Invoice / Job Number On Transfer Details.
Hours Of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 7.00 am – 11.00pm
Saturday: 7.00 am – 11.00 pm
Sunday: 9 am – 5.00pm